EDM Machining Equipment
Some of the EDM machining equipment used by professional companies includes machines by: GBI Cincinnati, Elox, Japax, and Mitsubishi. All top-quality EDM machining equipment provide the same basic functionality, with the differences between each model being specific features.
User-interface, number and gauges of wires, and the tank size where machining is actually done are just some of the features that differentiate each model .
The Sodick AQ-35L Wire EDM is a fast precision EDM machine that provides the dynamic response of linear technology - high speed machining in less time has become an economically efficient reality.
It features linear drive technology and simplified control mechanisms, which provide a direct link between the drive and the control.
The Sodick AM3L Sinker EDM Machine is an ultra fast linear machine that drives to the left and right of the z axis reach feed rates of 36 m/min and are completely balanced to facilitate precise, frictionless, rapid travel for the machine head.
The integrated cooling system further enhances thermal stability and precision.
- Machining Centers:
- Mazak 510C Vertical Machining Center (NEXUS)
- Bridgeport Manual Knee Mill
- Precision Measuring Tools:
- Mitutoyo height gauge zero to 12 inches
- Micrometers sizes 1 inch through 12 inches
- Pin gauges 0.011 through 0.500
- Bore Gauges 0.7 to 4 inches
- Gauge Blocks 0.100 through 5.00
- Calipers zero to 24 inches
- Other Tools:
- Clark Fork Lift (2500 lb. capacity)
- Grand Rapids Surface Grinder
- RamCo Horizontal Saw